For our Headquarters in Verona
We are looking for the following positions.
Manens-Tifs spa seeks a BIM MEP Coordinator, to join our team in Verona and contribute to a rich culture of excellence.
The Building BIM Coordinator (MEP) plays an important role in the design delivery and design integration of projects delivered by the Buildings business.
Using technical experience and excellent people skills, the BIM Coordinator will be responsible for the digital delivery of the MEP design for projects.
The collective team will produce multi-disciplinary designs and associated deliverables in an integrated and holistic manner using appropriate modelling and associated analytical software; BIM Co-Ordinators play a key role in leading and implementing the design and delivery process.
As a key member of the regional multi-disciplinary design team, a BIM Coordinator (MEP) plays a crucial role in the implementation of the project execution strategy, acting in support of the BIM Manager and Head of MEP modeller team for projects. A BIM Coordinator (MEP) will be responsible for
• The digital delivery of the MEP models and information management of the MEP design from bid stage to project close out;
• Responsible to delivery of digital outputs within project teams and the seamless sharing of information with other discipline teams;
• Task level management and of the BIM model;
• Representing Manens-Tifs for project BIM topics in liaising with clients, engineers and other design team members during the projects development;
• Develop and maintaining excellent team relationships through successful project execution.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Autodesk Navisworks Software required;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Autodesk Revit MEP Software required;
• Relevant experience in the MEP design, specification and procurement of buildings (minimum 2 years required);
• Deep knowledge of Design Authoring methods and processes;
• Deep knowledge of coordination processes as Clash Analysis, validation QA/QC BIM Checks and publication of federated model;
• Experience in the successful management of BIM MEP elements of projects, Creation of MEP Revit Families;
• An understanding of BIM National and International protocol and Standards (PAS, AIA, UNI etc…) and the ability to implement on projects in 3D multi-disciplinary models;
• An understanding of the analytical tools that support the BIM MEP Modeling as energy calculations, lighting and daylighting, duct/pipe size calculations, pressure drop calculation for Mech. networks;
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office software (Excel, word, MS Project);
• Proficient in English and Italian.
Preferred Qualifications and skills
• Master’s degree in engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical);
• Experience in automation of processes and modelling tasks by macro and scripts (Dynamo/Grasshopper);
• Experience in team adopting Project Management AGILE.
BIM Computational Designer
Manens-Tifs spa seeks a BIM MEP Computational Designer to join our team in Verona and contribute to a rich culture of excellence.
We are looking for talented people to join our BIM team to continue our focus on deep BIM implementation in our design processes. In return we have opportunities to work on unique and exciting projects, and a stable platform upon which to develop your career.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the development of technology solutions to meet program needs
- Prepares workflows, program logic, database design and data normalization, validation and executable programs to facilitate
- Adapts and modifies features and operational methods to meet a variety of situations
- Work under supervision of a BIM manager and IT-Manager
- Master’s degree in engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) or computer science/technology or other related field
- Excellent problem solving, verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Spirit of innovation and creativity in problem approach
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency combined with the ability to prioritize tasks and work effectively within a team environment.
- Revit, MS Office
- Proficient in English and Italian
- Knowledge in Python is a must
- Knowledge in Dynamo is a must
- Knowledge in Revit API is a must
- Master’s Degrees in Computer and Information Science/Technology are preferred
- Knowledge in SQL is preferred
- Knowledge in HTML is preferred
- Knowledge in C# and VB.NET is preferred
Willingness to provide references and a portfolio of example work upon request is required.
Manens-Tifs spa seeks a BIM Specialist to join our team in Verona and contribute to a rich culture of excellence.
The BIM MEP Specialist plays an important role in the design delivery and design integration of projects delivered by the Buildings business.
The position requires experience with 3D/BIM design applications with an emphasis on Autodesk Revit software. Experience with visualization, Navisworks and clash detection would be advantageous. The candidate should be experienced with MEP modelling systems that are associated with any or all of the following categories:
- Electrical Systems (Low Voltage and Special Systems)
- HVAC Systems (Ductwork and Pipework)
- Plumbing (Drainage and Water Supply)
- Firefighting (Sprinkler and Hydrant Systems)
As a key member of the Design Team, the BIM Specialist plays a crucial role for the creation of the discipline models acting in support of the BIM Coordinator and of the Senior Designer. A BIM Electrical/Mechanical Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- The digital creation of the MEP models and information modelling of the MEP design from bid stage to project close out;
- Developing sizing and calculation of MEP systems inside BIM environment following the design criteria prepared by Senior Designers;
- Collaborating with senior staff in problem solving for MEP services and with BIM Coordinator for BIM systems;
- Developing information modelling following the Company’s BIM Standards and the Project BIM requirements given by the BIM Coordinator;
- Interpreting schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids;
- Creating and organizing drawings from BIM models including development of plans, sections, and details;
- Working to resolve conflicts with other disciplines;
- Develop and maintaining excellent team relationships.
- Experience in the MEP design field in one or more of the above mentioned disciplines;
- Deep knowledge of Design Authoring methods and processes;
- Deep knowledge of Revit MEP software;
- Experience with CAD drawing software;
- A clear understanding of BIM Processes in a multi-disciplinary design environment;
- A Clear understanding of BIM National and International protocol and Standards (PAS, AIA, UNI etc…) and the ability to implement on projects in 3D multi-disciplinary models as per BIM Coordinator guideline;
- An understanding of the analytical tools that support the MEP, including the ability to undertake energy modelling, energy calculations, lighting and daylighting, duct/pipe size calculations, pressure drop calculation for Mech. networks;
- Experience in automation of processes and modelling tasks by macro and development of scripts (Dynamo/Grasshopper) is a plus;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software (Excel, word);
- Proficient in English and Italian.
Energy & Sustainability Specialists
We believe in technical excellence and innovation to pursue new quality levels in the building industry that must evolve towards more sustainable environmental, economic and social models.
We are looking for people who are willing to pursue this endeavor with enthusiasm, modesty and dedication.
In order to satisfy a rapidly growing order book, we seek passionate engineers for the following positions in our offices in Verona, Italy:
For our Building Physics & Sustainability sector:
Ref. 2018-03 Energy Specialists
- Required experience in the use of dynamic energy simulation software (eg. EnergyPlus, IES, TRNSYS, eQuest) applied both to the building envelope and building services;
- Required degree and/or doctorate in engineering or physics;
- Required good knowledge of envelope thermal physics and HVAC systems;
- Preferred good knowledge of simulation software for daylighting (eg. Radiance);
- Preferred knowledge of ASHRAE 90.1;
- Preferred good knowledge of Italian language.
Ref. 2018-04 Sustainability Specialists
- Required qualification of LEED AP and/or BREEAM Assessor and/or WELL AP;
- Required engineering degree;
- Required experience of at least 2 years as a sustainability consultant in the construction industry;
- Required excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Preferred good knowledge of Italian language.